Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Our college provides Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course in Chakan (pune). You can join this course after the 10 th standard.
The Mechanical Engineering Department at P. K. Technical Campus believes in producing engineers who take a product from an idea to the market place. The department has highly qualified and experienced faculty with expertise in the areas of Design, Production, Manufacturing and Thermal.
The Department has a strong culture of project based learning which is inculcated in the students through the team of enlightened faculty. The department has defined the programme outcomes and all the good initiatives are undertaken to facilitate and fulfill the same.
Overview Of Department
|Year of Establishment||Intake||DTE Code||MSBTE Code||Affiliated To|
|2013||60||6768||1662||Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education, Mumbai.|
Vision Of The Department
To be regionally, nationally & internationally recognized centre of excellence in all fields of Mechanical engineering education where the best of teaching- learning, start of art research & consultancy synergize.
Mission of The Department
- To develop responsible mechanical engineers with strong technical skills to meet the needs of the profession & society.
- To develop problem solving & research ability in students to meet needs of demanding challenges of society & other disciplinary areas.
- To include moral values, leadership & professional skills for a long productive & ¬†influencing professional career
Programme Educational Objectives (PEO’s)
- To embed sound academic fundamentals among the students to formulate, analyze and solve problems of¬†Mechanical Engineering
- To develop students ability to enhance capabilities to design products and processes.
- To enhance employability of students to meet employers need at large and prepare them for higher studies.
- To create awareness among students about codes of professional practice, social commitment and lifelong learning.
Programme Outcome (POs)
POs describe what students are expected to know or be able to do by the time of graduation from the program. The Program Outcomes of Under Graduate in¬†Mechanical Engineering¬†at PCCoE are:
Undergraduate and Diploma students will be able to¬†:
- Apply basic knowledge in Mathematics, Science and¬†Mechanical Engineering.
- Design and conduct experiments, interpret and analyze data, and report results.
- Design mechanical systems and processes that meet desired specifications and requirements.
- Work in a team as a member or leader.
- Identify, formulate and solve mechanical engineering problems.
- Understand and demonstrate professional and ethical responsibilities.
- Communicate effectively in both verbal and written forms in English.
- Apply engineering solutions in global and societal contexts.
- Inherit self – learning
- Understand the impact of engineering advances on Society and demonstrate awareness of contemporary issues.
- Adopt modern engineering software tools and equipment to analyze mechanical engineering problems.
- Coordinate, organize, monitor and control Mechanical Engineering related projects / tasks.
Prof. Kishor Jadhav
HOD, Diploma Mechanical
Mechanical Engineering Department is well equipped with laboratories, qualified and dedicated faculties and staff. Our faculties are creating an innovative and research culture in Diploma and UG students.
Our students participate in various co-curricular and extra-curricular activities at state and national level & won awards. The Mechanical Engineering Department is implementing the outcome based education at all the levels.
Mechanical engineering ¬†department is working on four pillars structure for overall development of student. The first pillar is academic excellence; this pillar is established, through curricular & co-curricular activities.
The second pillar of research & innovation is taken care through innovation center, product innovation lab. The third pillar of professional competence is achieved through various student development activities carried out by training, placement & product development cell.
The last pillar of social commitment is imbibed in the student through NSS activities societal importance projects by students.
|Name:¬†Prof. Kishor Jadhav|
Designation:HOD & Lecturer
Qualification: B.E,M.E(Heat & Power)Appear
Specialization : Mechanical
Experience-Teaching: 3 Year
Contact No: 9975528662
Email Id.: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Name: Prof. Gitanjali Sangle|
Specialization : Design
Experience-Teaching: 3 Years
Contact No: 8856849817
|Name: Prof. Sujata Gunjal|
Qualification: M.Sc. B.Ed
Specialization : Organic Chemisrty
Experience-Teaching: 5 Years
Email Id.: email@example.com
|Name: Prof. Tushar Kondhalkar|
Specialization : (Heat & Power)
Experience-Teaching: 3 Years¬† ¬†¬†Industry:¬†3 year
Contact No: 9011027183
Email Id.: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Name: Prof. Jadhav Omkar Balasaheb|
Experience-Teaching: 1 Year
Contact No: 9561404541
Email Id.: email@example.com
|Name: Prof. Munfan Pranita Prabhakar|
Qualification: B.E,M.E(Heat & Power)Appear
Experience-Teaching: 1 Year
Contact No: 7447343616
Email Id.: firstname.lastname@example.org
|¬†(Third Year 2019)|
|1||1st TOPPER||Kambale Sudarshan||81.15%|
|2||2nd TOPPER||Waghumbare Dhiraj||80.57%|
|3||3rd TOPPER||Bhapse Shubham||79.91%|
|¬†(Second Year 2019)|
|1||1st TOPPER||Ahire siddhant||66.00%|
|2||2nd TOPPER||Panchal Akash||61.26%|
|3||3rd TOPPER||Nikam Harshada||56.84%|
|¬†(First Year 2019)|
|1||1st TOPPER||Mahato Darshan P.||82.00%|
|2||2nd TOPPER||Ghag Ashwin D.||79.00%|
|3||3rd TOPPER||Tanmay Patil||76.29%|
|Parag Deshmukh||First Prize||Auto CAD War|
|Neha Sonawane||Participate||Auto CAD|
|Dhananjay Birdawade||Participate||Auto CAD|
|Suraj Dhamale||Participate||Auto CAD|
|Koke Rahul||Participate||Auto CAD|
|Kanchan Gaikwad||Participate||Auto CAD|
|Naikade Akshay||Participate||MSBTE Project Compitition|
|Sandbhor Omkar||Participate||MSBTE Project Compitition|
|Kad Akshay||Participate||MSBTE Project Compitition|
|Rajguru Prasad||Participate||MSBTE Project Compitition|
|Vijay Jadhav||Third Prize||MSBTE Project Compitition|
|Harshad Murhe||Third Prize||MSBTE Project Compitition|
|Premsukh vishnoi||Third Prize||MSBTE Project Compitition|
|Vijendra singh Rathod||Third Prize||MSBTE Project Compitition|
|Vijay ¬†Jadhav||First Prize||G.H Raisoni, Wagholi. 2016 -17|
|Harshad Murhe||First Prize||Siddhant Polytechnic Pune in 2017-18|
|Premsukh vishnoi||First Prize||G.H Raisoni, Wagholi. 2016 -17|
|Vijendra singh Rathod||First Prize||G.H Raisoni, Wagholi. 2016 -17|
|Naikade Akshay||Participated||¬†G.H Raisoni, Wagholi. 2016 -17|
|Sandbhor Omkar||Participated||¬†G.H Raisoni, Wagholi. 2016 -17|
|Kad Akshay||Participated||¬†G.H Raisoni, Wagholi. 2016 -17|
|Sachin Bahadure||Second Prize||¬†G.H Raisoni, Wagholi. 2016 -17|
|Suhel masarguppi||Second Prize||Brahmdevdada Mane Polytechnic solapur held by MSBTE in 2017-18|
|1||Prof. Kishor jadhav||HOD (Diploma Mechanical)||email@example.com|
|2||Prof G Sangle||FY Class Teacherfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|3||Prof. Tushar Kondhalkar||SY Class Teacheremail@example.com|
|4||Prof. Omkar Jadhav||TY Class Teacherfirstname.lastname@example.org|