Welcome to P K Technical Campus, Chakan, Pune. A community that has earned a reputation for excellence and leadership in the field of engineering & management. A network that comprises graduates of a variety of programmes.
Bond with your batch-mates. Meet your fellow chapter-members. Stay connected with your alma mater. We hope that this website will help you in developing lifelong connections with our institute, classmates, faculty and everyone connected with PKTC Family. The experience and memories of the graduate and post graduate years will stay with you for the rest of your life.
The aim of this website is provide a vibrant forum that promotes enriched interaction and networking amongst P K Technical Campus alumni. Strengthen the existing bonds, make new ones. Share your success and achievements.
The alumni association is the most important part of an educational institute or an organization. It says a lot about the quality of education imparted in that institute. Part of the reputation of a college rests on its Alma Mater. After the students complete their education, they begin their journey in the corporate world. Many of them attribute a lot to the kind of education, grooming, opportunities, co-curricular activities and facilities provided by their college. Many students like to come back to their college that has been a very important part of their memory. They like to give back to their college by giving their valuable time. They feel obliged to the institute that opened new avenues of jobs for them by building them academically strong. Most of the good colleges ensure an all-round development of the students. They have special sessions to grill the students and prepare them for the interviews. There are various kinds of co-curricular activities and competitions organized
Functions and Objectives of Alumni Association
- Organizing Alumni Meet yearly.
- Appreciating the contributions made by the Alumni members for enhancing the prestige of the Institute.
- Conducting minimum 2 alumni activities each semester in the respective department like guest lecture, workshops, project reviews, judging for competitions etc.
- Interacting with Alumni through internet and updating their information on instituteâ€™s website.
- Alumni Administration such as Registration, Feedback, Meeting etc.
- Helping the students and faculties to get technical and financial help or projects from Alumni.
- Helping the students to get internship and job offerings from alumni.